Monday, May 23, 2011

Malo Soifua Tou Susuga


Temple Day






Malo Soifua Tou Susuga!! May 23, 2011

First off, where did May go?!?!?! It is almost done already and wow it just flew. I had a lot of good days though. Oh ya Rachael--Manuia Lou Aso Fanau!! Happy Birthday Rachael I hope it’s a great day. I have to apologize that the card will get there late but please forgive me. Sorry about that. love ya. I hope everyone else is doing great and having fun and staying safe as well love you all!!

This past week was another good one and we were able to finish up the lessons and perform the three baptisms, Leafaitulagi, Francis, and Naomi's baptism, so that was fun. My comp was able to baptize them and that was fun for him. We had some difficulty actually getting the right time to be able to teach them as they were busy at some times and with no pipe for water at their house they had to go down the road (gatai) to a different house to shower. But all worked out in the end so that was great. They are great kids and also every lesson was great because the lady Lafua, the kids mom's sister, was able to attend each lesson which helps us out to have her there to give more insight or to share her testimony as well so that was great. Preach My Gospel and leaders have pressed and wanted us to try to teach more lessons with a member there, so we try but most times it is hard to be in a situation where that can happen.

Anyways as I said in my last email I was excited to continue the lessons with Lonise and maybe start the lessons with another girl Feagai, but again when we went the Tina (mom) was a little bit of a problem. But as we keep visiting she gets more and more familiar and can see that we care and hopefully will let us teach her eventually. We made Tuesday and Friday days where we went and spent it in Faleasiu itai to try to get some lessons and other investigators and also visit some ward members as well. On Friday it was especially good as we were able to go on a split with the ward mission leader there, his name is Misiona, and go make some good visits and stuff and we also tried Lonise again but couldn't get to her so keep trying like I said.

Anyway this one is a little shorter as I am also getting pix sent which mom said she got so that’s good. Anyway we did a split again with our zone this time in Aleisa Muamua (first) so that was alright. I think we are doing too many of them but I hope they get some investigators out of it. Even Aloi whose area that is said it wasn't needed, it is just Sua wanted to do it, but we did get fed which was cool. I can't think of anything else right now but that’s the basic rundown of this past week and I hope you like the pixes!!

I know this church is true and that it is led by a living prophet. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I just finished it again on Saturday and what a great book it is. Always get something new out of it. I know Jesus is the Christ and Our Savior and Redeemer. I know this is His church and the only true one on the earth today. The earth did not end on Saturday like that guy predicted ha ha oh man funny. Love you all!! Ou te Alofa ia te outou!! Keep Strong!! Always remember that. Thanks for everything.

Alofa
Elder Cody John Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment